Myanmar (formerly Burma) is an astonishing blend of civilizations, though it also has its own culture.
The visitor’s first impressions here are not simply awe and wonder before a nation that has inherited one of the most original civilizations in Asia, but also a special atmosphere, faultless hospitality, and a leap back in time.
- Candle ceremony with Buddhist monks at the Shwedagon Pagoda
- Private evening in a temple with traditional show in Bagan, hot-air balloon ride
- Tour of Yangon (Rangoon) in cycle-rickshaws, visit to a traditional floating market
- Football match with students, “pirogue” canoe race
- Cruise and lunch on a sand bank with Chinlon demonstration, release of lanterns
- Shinbyu ceremony at Nat Htaung monastery
- Private “1,001 candles” dinner in a temple