Over the past few years, Dublin has experienced an unprecedented boom: a cosmopolitan town, young and lively, it has become a fully-fledged European city advocating multi-culturalism and economic dynamism.
- Hiking or 4WD excursion to the heart of the Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Exclusive tour of the permanent and temporary collections at the National Museum in Dublin
- Crossing of Dublin’s Grand Canal in army vehicles
- Ireland Whiskey trail: discovery of the production process of the famous brew, in its purest tradition
- Connemara: Kylemore Abbey, fjord of Killary Harbour, Connemara National Park
- Guided tour of the city with an ex-pat