Stockholm is a city built on water, rather like a provincial capital, straddled by about 50 bridges serving as links between nature and culture, tradition and trendiness.
- Discovery tour of the Palace and castles of the Swedish royal family
- Dog-sleigh safari on Swedish trails
- Cruise on Sweden’s longest river and the 10,000 lakes in the province of Värmland
- Dinner in a Sami tent, night in a mountain chalet, camp fire and fishing expedition
- Hiking excursion in the Borealis forests, along the fjords, canyons and waterfalls