Known as Budva Riviera, the coastal region of Budva is Montenegro’s tourist centre, much appreciated for its sandy beaches and lively nightlife. It offers fine examples of medieval Mediterranean architecture. Founded 2,500 years ago, Budva is one of the oldest localities on the coast of the Adriatic Sea.
- Welcome cocktail on the little island of Sveti Stefan, private dinner at the Villa Milocer
- Visit to the Maritime Museum with authentic Yugoslav submarine, authentic village of Njegusi
- Picturesque Montenegro train-ride to Kolasin
- Departure in 4WDs to Lake Biograd at the heart of the Biogradska Gora National Park, tour of Cetĳne, the country’s former royal capital
- Catamaran regatta to the little island of Sveti Stefan, excursion in the bay of Kotor
- Exclusive encounter with the local water-polo team and match on the island of Our Lady of the Rocks