Andalucia, although it’s the largest autonomous community in southern Spain, has a common feature throughout its territory: climate and brightness, the result of many hours of sunshine throughout the year.
- Accommodation at the hotel Don Carlos Leisure Resort & Spa 5* in Marbella and Las Casas de la Juderia 4 *
- Dinner at the Buenaventura restaurant
- Polo match with donkeys in the bullring of Mijas, lunch at the restaurant La Alcazaba in Mijas.
- Catamaran cruise for sunset and dinner at El Gran Gatsby restaurant.
- Excursion in Buggy or 4x4, lunch barbercue at the hostel les Molinos.
- Transfer to Seville, a public show at the Flamenco Museum. Dinner in the restaurant El Rinconcillo, followed by an open bar on the terrace of Eme Catedral.
- Cultural tour of Seville by bicycle, lunch tapas in the restaurant El Postiguillo.