A green and varied country between the Alps and the Mediterranean, Slovenia can lay claim to all the beauties of the Old World.
If you want to discover Europe all in one go, you head for Slovenia. On one of the crossroads of Europe, at the edge of the Balkans and the Mediterranean, the little country of Slovenia is a melting-pot of Slav, Germanic, Romanesque and Hungarian cultures.
- Transfer on traditional boats to the island of Bled, concert of canticles in a small baroque church with organist and soprano
- Dinner in a gondola, on the Meduza beach, in an old oil-mill…
- Visit in the form of a walking rally in Ljubljana, urban rally in Piran, regatta in the bay of Piran
- Transfer from the town of Piran to the fishing village of Izola on a coaster, with cocktails on board
- Privatized visit of the Grotto of Postojna, entrance and exit on an electric train, Capella concert and cocktails in the grotto
- Underground discovery tour of the Skocjan canyon, part of UNESCO’s World Heritage