Greece is not merely a conservatory of ancient ruins, however beautiful they are, and is not confined to its prestigious distant past.
It is, however, in places off the beaten track that one still has the chance of being welcomed in observance of Greek tradition, that of philoxenia, the traditional “hospitality” provided by the Greeks, which is unfortunately tending to disappear in tourist destinations.
- Guided tour of Cape Sounion
- Sunset cocktail and dinner at the foot of the temple, in the Naos restaurant
- Excursion on board a hovercraft to Aegina, 4WD adventure tour of the island
- Discovery of the island of Hydra: tour of the island in a privatized “caique” boat, donkey-ride visit to a village
- Guided walking tour of Athens on the theme of mythology, the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
- Bathing in the natural spa waters of Lake Vouliagmeni
- Tour of the Vorres Museum, lunch in the museum’s gardens