Vietnam is an exceptional destination made of mountains and beautiful beaches, dynamic cities rich historically and culturally.
We eat better than good and the locals are of a rare kindness. All in a mild and pleasant climate during the dry season!
- Accommodation at the hotel Pan Pacific 5* in Hanoï and on board the Indochina junks (Dragon Legend 1 & 2) in Halong.
- Stroll along the Hoan Kiem’s lake and visit of the temple “Ngoc Son”, visit of the old district of Hanoi in “Tuk tuk”.
- Departure to Halong by local train, cruise on Indochina Junks, kayak ride and bathing in Halong Bay, and Tai Chi on the deck.
- Return to Hanoï, departure by military jeep to the Military History Museum with welcoming traditional Lion’s dance, fashion show from local designers “Ao Dai” and Kung Fu show.
- Transfer to Ninh Binh, navigation by row boat and lunch on the riverside, visit of the pagoda of Bich Dong, return to Hanoï then departure.