Virtually uninhabited, covered by vast wild areas, the Finnish part of Lapland offers one of Europe’s most unusual landscapes in both summer, beneath the midnight sun, and winter, in the deep blue darkness of permanent night.
- Arctic challenge: snow scooters, go-karts on ice, dog sleds
- Visit to a farm breeding reindeer and huskies
- Private dinner in an igloo in Snowland
- Cruise on board a Sampo icebreaker, bathing in the Arctic in a survival suit
- Hiking and fishing in the ice, snow-shoe excursion and cross-country skiing
- Discovery tour of the Santa Claus village