Lost in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the archipelago of the Azores consists of nine garden islands spread over a distance of 650 km.
The archipelago lies some 1,300 km from the Portuguese coast, on the same latitude as Lisbon. Real corners of ecological paradise, the Azores will truly enchant all nature-lovers. They offer a rare experience, far from destinations considered as musts by mass tourism.
- Rigid boats to observe marine life in the Azores
- Jeep adventure at Sete Cidades: the famous volcano and lake of Sete Cidades
- Sete Cidades by canoe and bike
- Gala dinner at the privatized Micaelense theatre
- Tour of the island’s most beautiful: Santa Iria , Gorreana tea plantation, Furnas, Terra Nostra Garden