At the top of the skyscrapers in the Pudong district, you can easily imagine being on the nose of a rocket ready to conquer the 3rd millennium.
As far as the eye can see, the new town of Pudong follows the same hurtling momentum. Like the rest of Shanghai. This urban jungle trying to imitate Manhattan has sprung from the ground in just a decade.
- Tour of the free zone of Zhangjian High Tech Park, Shanghai World Financial Center
- Excursion to the old French Concession and visit of Taikang Road
- Discovery tour of the Villa Waitanyuan, leaving in a side-car for a tour of the Bund waterfront
- Tour of the Yu gardens with nugget and tea tasting
- Discovery tour of Hangzhou: a region known for its plantations of green Longjing tea, picking and tasting, boat-ride on the West Lake, visit of Lingyin Temple