The Brazilian coast between Fortaleza and São Luís extends over more than 1,000 km, bordering three states in the Northeast Region, from east to west: Ceará, Piauí (the poorest state in Brazil), and Maranhão (near Belém and the Amazon rain forest). This itinerary is one of the most amazing journeys ever, over roads in the hinterland or along vast beaches and sand dunes. A magnificent voyage, along a wild shore whose landscapes have not sold their souls to the devil of progress.
- Fortaleza > Jericoacoara in Jeeps or buggies
- Discovery tour of the Jericoacoara National Park in buggies, the town of Parnaiba, Cabure, Lencois Maranhenses Park in 4WDs
- Initiation in kite surfing and stand-up paddle, crab catching
- Visit of the Mandacaru lighthouse
- Crossing of two rivers: Rio Guiu and Rio Coreaua on barges, from the Parnaíba Delta to Tutoia on Voaderos