If there is one capital that bends over backwards to surprise its visitors, it has to be Lisbon.
On the right bank of the Tagus estuary, Lisbon is first and foremost a site of incomparable beauty, which is admittedly sometimes confusing, but which has succeeded admirably in passing down the ages.
- Speed-boat excursion to the foot of the Belem Tower
- Tour of Lisbon by tram or Beetle
- Jeep rally in the Sintra nature park
- Guided tour of the Pena Palace
- Sailing regatta in Cascais
- Visit to the agricultural family farm of Quinta Sant’Ana