Hong Kong is one of the most amazing places in Asia, and indeed the entire world.
Its legendary name means “Fragrant Harbour”, the name given to this ancient rock from which generations of English adventurers expedited entire cargoes of opium, before making way for all the world’s business and self-made men.
- Cable-car ride to the Po Lin Monastery
- Excursion to Victoria Peak
- Tour of the Temple and Big Buddha
- Cruise to see the daily “Symphony of Light” show
- Dinner in a fishermen’s village
- Shopping in the Mong Kok neighbourhood