This metropolis stands out for its culture, climate, gastronomy and, above all, its colourful atmosphere.
Thanks to its privileged location, it has a permanent holiday feel, with Gaudi’s mischievous buildings peacefully co-existing with Gothic architecture.
- Privatization of the Miro Foundation or National Museum of Catalan Art, for a guided tour followed by a gala dinner
- Gala evening in one of Gaudi’s buildings: Casa Batllo, La Pedrera
- Regatta in the Bay of Barcelona
- Evening on the theme of Flamenco
- Guided tour of the village of Sitges, the San Pau Hospital and Bellesguard Tower