The blue of the sea and the blue of the sky contrast with white villages, the mountains caress the Costa del Sol, different civilizations blend together in fabulous arabesques.
Andalusia is all this, and many other subtle details: shady streets and ardent gazes, the peaceful bliss of the siesta and the frenzy of ferias, the fervour of religious processions and the bitter taste of olives.
- Discovery tour of Seville in a horse-drawn carriage, private tour of the Fine Arts Museum of Seville
- Tour of the Flamenco Museum with public flamenco show, flamenco dinner-show at El Arenal
- Cruise on a private boat on the River Guadalquivir
- Visit and private barbecue dinner on a bull-breeding farm
- Private tour of the Alhambra in Granada
- Horse-riding excursion at the heart of La Bobadilla
- Tour of Cordoba and its Mosque-Cathedral