The country’s cradle of culture, Salvador is a reflection of its image: cross-bred. A warm, human city, famous for its carnival and “capoeira”, Salvador appeals for its shoreline, majestic bay, the faded colonial splendours of its Old Town, the richness of its gastronomy and the energy of its inhabitants, the “Bahianais”. One of the most exciting cities in Brazil.
- Visit to a local community associated with the Bagunçaço project
- Afro-Brazilian show at the Miguel Santana theatre
- Discovery tour of Praia do Forte: Brazil’s Polynesia
- Ecological excursion: transfer in Jeeps, ride on a ”jangada” fishing boat, bathing in the sea, descent of the Imbassaí river in canoes
- Guided tour of Salvador de Bahia, discovery of the Lower Town and “Mercado Modelo” (local market)